Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Summaries and Testimonials
Randolf W. Camp
Walton Press, Inc.
Manager, Support Services
American Insurance Association
Miller Graphics, Inc.
Mi-City Lithographers, Inc.
Dale G. Kaljna, Ph.D.
Director, EHS Regulatory Affairs and Due Diligence
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
John C. Snyder
Johnston Printing Company
Published on Friday, September 23, 2005 (updated 05/16/2009)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind