Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Democrat Printing and Lithographing Co. Meeting - Little Rock
July 22 -- 23, 2009 JDF User Group Meeting
Democrat Printing and Lithographing Co.
Little Rock, AR
Leaders in prepress workflow and magazine production, Democrat Printing and Lithographing Company recently installed new production equipment, including a web press, and are pioneers in integrating their workflows.
July 22, 2009
- Tour of Democrat Printing and Lithographing Co.
July 23, 2009
Welcome and Introduction, Mark Bohan, Printing Industries of America
Case study, Roadmap for setting up JDF workflow, Marcia Bonsell, Communicorp, Inc.
JDF integration and implementation, trials and tribulations, Mark Anderson, Technique Group
Case study, Utilizing automation and JDF to change the process and reduce manufacturing costs,Brian Rooney, mimeo.com
Case study, How to bring out the automation ROI to justify the change, Speaker to be confirmed
CIP4 update,Mark Wilton
Vendor session, JDF Workflow Solutions for Optimum Productivity, Gary Marron, Hiflex
Vendor session, Scheduling and Optimization Tools for Your Workflow, Udi Arieli, EFI Inc.
Case study: Integrating legacy and non JDF enabled equipment into an automated JDF workflow, Jay Foster, SoftSolutions Inc.
Closure, Mark Bohan, Printing Industries ofAmerica
Published on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 (updated 02/08/2012)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.