Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
About the Awards
Product of Excellence
The most outstanding of all entries in a category receives the designation of Product of Excellence. To win, an entry must be technically flawless. This is the highest award in the binding industry a company can receive. Winning companies receive a handsome plaque to display, commemorating this outstanding achievement.
Award of Recognition
Finalists for the top honors in each category receive the Award of Recognition. Companies reaching this milestone receive a handsome certificate to show customers and colleagues their achievement.
Certificate of Merit
Many of the entries in the Product of Excellence competition deserve recognition for their quality craftsmanship. To honor these entries, judges bestow a Certificate of Merit, which can be proudly displayed.
Published on Thursday, July 3, 2008 (updated 05/15/2009)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.