Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Government Print Management Buying Power
Seek work in government markets to improve and sustain profitability.
Printing Industries of America members receive a sizable discount from Government Print Management, a division of e-LYNXX Corporation on selected services related to the obtaining of work from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) and other government agencies.
Print experts at Government Print Management, supported by robust databases and proprietary computer-operated systems, gather print bid opportunities from all GPO offices and hundreds of other government agencies. They then categorize the opportunities, sort and distribute them according to printer capabilities, establish winning strategies, manage paperwork, and navigate associated government red tape. Visit the Government Print Management website for access to reports and other information relating to government print contracts. You will want to contact Government Print Management at 888-876-5432.
Printers nationwide of varying sizes and specialties work with Government Print Management to win GPO and other government print work. Some projects are long runs, like IRS forms and Social Security notices. There are also tens of thousands of medium- and short-run projects. There is something for everyone as orders can be won for several hundred dollars up to millions of dollars.
For more information on how to take advantage of the special Printing Industries of America pricing, click on this members-only link.
Published on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (updated 04/06/2010)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.