Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Executive Vice President, Printing Industries of America
Mary is responsible for the direction and execution of programs, projects, and services of the organization. She serves as the senior staff member responsible for Printing Industries of America special interest groups, sections, and coucils and is a member of the senior management team. Mary prepares and monitors the annual budget and is responsible for the financial viability of the Web Offset Association. She represents the web offset sector of the printing industry with other associations. Mary supervises all staff with responsibilities for special interest groups, sections, councils, Printing Industries Press and technical information, and managers who implement the Presidents Conference and career/industry outreach. Mary also serves as publisher of Printing Industries of America: The Magazine.
Director, Special Interest Groups
Laurie has full management responsibility for the Binding Industries Association (BIA), the Label Printing Industries of America (LPIA), and the Print Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME). She manages and leads these groups in the development and implementation of goals and programs as established by the group’s Executive Committee (Board of Directors and Councils). Laurie provides support to the Executive Vice President of the Web Offset Association (WOA). She has the responsibility of assisting WOA with development and implementation of goals and programs as established by the WOA Board of Directors, Supplier Advisory Board, and the Executive Vice President of Printing Industries of America.
Published on Thursday, January 5, 2006 (updated 06/26/2009)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.