Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Environment & Safety
Standards Cited for SIC Major Group 27; All sizes; Federal; 2007
Major Group 27 Printing, Publishing, And Allied Industries
Listed below are the standards which were cited by Federal OSHA for the specified SIC during the period October 2006 through September 2007. Penalties shown reflect current rather than initial amounts.
|1910.147||159||84||$ 130,880||The control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout).|
|1910.1200||102||64||$ 16,415||Hazard Communication.|
|1910.212||87||77||$ 104,750||General requirements for all machines.|
|1910.219||70||36||$ 35,888||Mechanical power-transmission apparatus.|
|1910.305||64||44||$ 24,316||Wiring methods, components, and equipment for general use.|
|1910.303||53||42||$ 20,130||Electrical Systems Design, General Requirements|
|1910.178||51||38||$ 26,386||Powered industrial trucks.|
|1910.132||33||25||$ 5,540||Personal Protective Equipment,General Requirements|
|1910.151||29||28||$ 11,331||Medical Services and First Aid|
|1910.134||26||13||$ 3,698||Respiratory Protection|
|1910.106||25||15||$ 11,685||Flammable and Combustible Liquids|
|1910.157||25||19||$ 4,773||Portable Fire Extinguishers|
|1904.29||19||19||$ 1,860||Recordkeeping Forms and Recording Criteria|
|1910.215||19||9||$ 6,170||Abrasive Wheel Machinery|
|1910.37||17||13||$ 4,993||Maintenance, safeguards, and operational features for exit routes.|
|1910.22||16||15||$ 8,912||Walking-Working Surfaces, General Requirements|
|1904.32||14||13||$ 1,675||Annual summary of injury and Illness Recordkeeping Requirements|
|1910.304||14||13||$ 5,158||Electrical, Wiring Design and Protection|
|1910.1030||13||3||$ 9,275||Bloodborne Pathogens|
|1904.41||12||12||$ 5,200||Annual OSHA injury and illness survey of ten or more employers|
|1910.23||12||12||$ 7,286||Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes|
|1910.95||12||8||$ 7,208||Occupational Noise Exposure|
|1910.133||12||12||$ 3,935||Eye and Face Protection|
|1910.213||8||4||$ 24,475||Woodworking Machinery Requirements|
|1904.242||8||8||$ 3,605||Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Equipment, General|
|1910.38||6||5||$ 3,225||Employee Emergency Plans and Fire Prevention Plans|
|1910.138||5||5||$ 2,275||Hand Protection|
|5a||5||5||$ 17,750||General Duty|
|1910.36||4||4||$ 4,675||Means of Egress, Design and construction requirements|
|1904.4||3||3||$ -||Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness|
|1910.107||3||2||$ 2,163||Spray finishing using flammable and combustible materials.|
|1910.176||3||2||$ 1,875||Handling materials - general.|
|1910.334||3||3||$ 500||Electrical, Use of Equipment|
|1910.335||3||3||$ 3,063||Electrical, Safeguards for Personnel Protection|
|1904.5||2||2||$ 1,500||Determination of work-relatedness.|
|1904.7||2||1||$ -||Access to Records|
|1904.31||2||1||$ -||Covered employees for Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness|
|1910.24||2||2||$ 315||Fixed Industrial Stairs|
|1910.29||2||1||$ 300||Manually propelled mobile ladder stands and scaffolds (towers).|
|1910.145||2||1||$ 7,000||Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags.|
|1910.307||2||2||$ 2,315||Hazardous (classified) locations.|
|1910.333||2||1||$ 2,975||Electrical, Selection and Use of Work Practices|
|1903.2||1||1||0||Posting of notice; availability of the Act, regulations and applicable stan...|
|1904.1||1||1||0||Partial exemption for employers with 10 or fewer employees.|
|1904.2||1||1||0||Log and Summary of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses, Partial exemption for certain industries|
|1910.39||1||1||0||Fire prevention plans|
|1910.110||1||1||0||Storage and handling of liquefied petroleum gases.|
|1910.120||1||1||2250||Hazardous waste operations and emergency response.|
|1910.136||1||1||1225||Occupational foot protection.|
|1910.159||1||1||0||Automatic sprinkler systems.|
|1910.179||1||1||240||Overhead and gantry cranes.|
|1910.243||1||1||0||Guarding of portable powered tools.|
|1910.253||1||1||900||Oxygen-fuel gas welding and cutting.|
Data is included in the query based on the date the citation was issued.
- # Cited represents the number of times the specified standard was cited. The number in the total line is the sum of the # Cited for each standard.
- # Insp represents the number of inspections in which the specified standard was cited. For the total line, it represents the number of inspections in which one or more citations were issued. Note that the total is not the sum of the number of inspections associated with each standard cited: multiple standards may be cited in one inspection.
- $ Penalty represents the total penalty amount currently assessed for the specified (# cited) citations. The number in the total line is the sum of the $Penalty for each standard. The amounts reflect what exists at the current time, taking into consideration any settlement action adjustments which may have taken place.
If # Cited = 120 and # Insp = 40, then the average number of times per inspection that the specified standard was cited is 3. If $ Penalties is $60,000, then the average current penalty amount per standard cited is $500.
Published on Friday, November 16, 2007 (updated 01/13/2011)
- @RicohTweets @eryc_eyl @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd ...thanks!
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13