Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Environment & Safety
Standards Cited for SIC Major Group 27; All sizes; Federal; 2006
Major Group 27 Printing, Publishing, And Allied Industries
Listed below are the standards which were cited by Federal OSHA for the specified SIC during the period October 2005 through September 2006. Penalties shown reflect current rather than initial amounts.
|1910.147||84||48||56228||The control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout).|
|1910.212||35||30||61408||General requirements for all machines.|
|1910.178||34||18||15373||Powered industrial trucks.|
|1910.219||32||16||14695||Mechanical power-transmission apparatus.|
|1910.303||32||26||10853||Electrical Systems Design, General Requirements|
|1910.305||30||22||7636||Wiring methods, components, and equipment for general use.|
|1904.29||17||14||4590||Recordkeeping Forms and Recording Criteria|
|1910.132||17||12||5100||Personal Protective Equipment,General Requirements|
|1910.157||13||11||2958||Portable Fire Extinguishers|
|1910.37||12||9||2773||Maintenance, safeguards, and operational features for exit routes.|
|1910.304||10||8||4413||Electrical, Wiring Design and Protection|
|1910.106||9||6||2668||Flammable and Combustible Liquids|
|1910.22||7||7||6665||Walking-Working Surfaces, General Requirements|
|1910.95||7||5||3493||Occupational Noise Exposure|
|1910.151||7||7||7115||Medical Services and First Aid|
|1910.215||6||4||1913||Abrasive Wheel Machinery|
|1910.333||6||4||9675||Electrical, Selection and Use of Work Practices|
|1904.32||5||5||0||Annual summary of injury and Illness Recordkeeping Requirements|
|1910.23||5||5||4850||Guarding Floor and Wall Openings and Holes|
|1910.36||5||5||2888||Means of Egress, Design and construction requirements|
|1910.38||4||4||413||Employee Emergency Plans and Fire Prevention Plans|
|1910.133||4||4||900||Eye and Face Protection|
|1910.213||4||2||2740||Woodworking Machinery Requirements|
|1904.7||3||2||0||Access to Records|
|1904.33||3||3||0||Retention and updating.|
|1910.24||2||2||500||Fixed Industrial Stairs|
|1904.242||2||2||876||Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Equipment, General|
|1910.335||2||1||0||Electrical, Safeguards for Personnel Protection|
|1903.2||1||1||300||Posting of notice; availability of the Act, regulations and applicable stan...|
|1904.2||1||1||0||Log and Summary of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses, Partial exemption for certain industries|
|1904.10||1||1||0||Recording criteria for cases involving occupational hearing loss|
|1904.41||1||1||600||Annual OSHA injury and illness survey of ten or more employers|
|1910.28||1||1||150||Safety requirements for scaffolding.|
|1910.142||1||1||0||Temporary labor camps.|
|1910.146||1||1||0||Permit-required confined spaces|
|1910.334||1||1||96||Electrical, Use of Equipment|
Data is included in the query based on the date the citation was issued.
- # Cited represents the number of times the specified standard was cited. The number in the total line is the sum of the # Cited for each standard.
- # Insp represents the number of inspections in which the specified standard was cited. For the total line, it represents the number of inspections in which one or more citations were issued. Note that the total is not the sum of the number of inspections associated with each standard cited: multiple standards may be cited in one inspection.
- $ Penalty represents the total penalty amount currently assessed for the specified (# cited) citations. The number in the total line is the sum of the $Penalty for each standard. The amounts reflect what exists at the current time, taking into consideration any settlement action adjustments which may have taken place.
If # Cited = 120 and # Insp = 40, then the average number of times per inspection that the specified standard was cited is 3. If $ Penalties is $60,000, then the average current penalty amount per standard cited is $500.
Published on Thursday, October 26, 2006 (updated 01/13/2011)