Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
As part of membership dues, Printing Industries of America members receive regular updates from the Economic and Market Research Department via email. These updates, referred to as “Flash Reports,” are concise two-page advisories that focus on the hot topics affecting the printing industry.
This section contains a descriptive archive of Flash Reports that have been released since 2001.
If you are a Printing Industries of America member and you would like to be added to the Flash Report email distribution list, please email your name and email address to Ed Gleeson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Monday, December 19, 2005 (updated 12/08/2011)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.