Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation
The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is a not-for-profit, private, industry-directed organization that dispenses undergraduate college scholarships and graduate fellowship assistance to talented men and women interested in graphic communication careers. The mission of the PGSF is "To strengthen the print and graphic communication industry by providing scholarship assistance."
Housed under the same roof as Printing Industries of America, the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation has coordinated the printing industry's largest scholarship program since its inception in 1956.
Individuals, companies, and associations provide both annual and endowed scholarship funds to PGSF, which administers the scholarship and fellowship programs for the industry.
For more information contact PGSF at 412-259-1740, toll free at 800-910-4283, or email email@example.com.
Published on Thursday, October 27, 2005 (updated 03/15/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.