Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
TAGA - Technical Association of the Graphic Arts
"Everything presented at the TAGA Conference is fresh, cutting edge technical material that has never before been presented."
Searchable Anthologies of TAGA Proceedings
You've heard about it, and now we have it. You can purchase one for yourself, your organization, or your university's library. The searchable anthology of the TAGA Proceedings dates to 1975 and continues through 2005. Available on DVD with PDF's of the white papers. The DVD has keyword search engine capability. Please see contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. Shipment will be made once payment is received.
TAGA's 66th Annual Technical Conference
March 23rd to 26th, 2014
Fort Worth, Texas 76102 USA
TAGA ’s Annual Technical Conference is the only international conference for the graphic arts that features technical papers on research straight from the laboratory, studies from the pressroom, and software and systems engineering papers. If your responsibilities include staying on top of graphic arts technology in order to help direct your company’s future, strategically or tactically, then TAGA ’s Annual Technical Conference should be your top educational priority each and every year!
TAGA ’s agenda delivers value to pressroom management, paper and ink specialists, prepress, micro technology, graphic arts educators, and research and development. If you are a CTO, CIO, or R&D manager of a printing company, pressroom equipment manufacturer, front-end systems, publisher, as well as manufacturers of ink, paper, and other consumables, this is a conference you do not want to miss.
LinkedIn Group to Aid Networking - Well over 2700 Members
TAGA inviting you to join the TAGA Group on LinkedIn—a recommendation of the TAGA board and announced at the San Francisco ATC. Joining will allow you to find and contact other TAGA members on LinkedIn. The goal of this group is to help TAGA and its members:
- Keep TAGA up to date with changes in your career
- Strengthen the membership and relevance of TAGA
- Reach other members of TAGA
- Accelerate careers/business through referrals from TAGA Group members
- Know more than a name—view rich professional profiles from fellow TAGA Group members
Here's the link to join:
Please let other TAGA members know about the group. We currently have well over 1500 members.
I hope you join the group,
Managing Director, TAGA
TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology Accepting Paper Submissions
The TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology is a peer-reviewed journal designed to meet the needs of the global professional graphic applications industries and to bring together the multi-disciplinary community in further development of printing as a manufacturing process. Graphic applications play major roles in the reproduction of quality images, packaging, and in the volume manufacture by printing of products, such as electronics and nano technology. The TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology embraces the fundamental science and technology, application and technology transfer and the generic problems and experience associated with the management and implementation of graphic applications.
The TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology is published in two editions per year in electronic format with a minimum of four papers per edition plus any rapid communications. A hardbound volume is produced of each at the end of each year. The electronic version of the current journal is distributed free to all TAGA members.
Technical Association of the Graphic Arts
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Mark Bohan, email email@example.com
Elise Cohen, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Duncan, email email@example.com
Vice President of Papers:
Alexandra Pekarovicova, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Monday, May 1, 2006 (updated 05/14/2013)
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY