Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
EEOC Addresses Hearing Impairments in the Workplace.
In observance of the 16th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, EEOC Chair Cari M. Dominguez on July 26, 2006, announced the issuance of a new question-and-answer fact sheet on the application of the ADA to job applicants and employees who are deaf or who have hearing impairments. The new publication, which is the sixth in a series of Q&A documents about specific disabilities in the workplace, includes many real-life examples that illustrate the kinds of jobs that people with hearing loss successfully perform and the wide range of accommodations available. See EEOC
Published on Monday, August 14, 2006 (updated 04/09/2012)
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics