Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Qualifications for Membership
Membership in Binding Industries Association, a special interest group of Printing Industries of America, is available to companies engaged in:
- The binding or finishing of graphic communication products
- The manufacture of loose-leaf products
- The manufacture or distribution of supplies or equipment of above-mentioned entities
Founded in 1955, this special industry group helps members with:
- Technical problems
- Information and evaluation on manufacturing equipment
- Credit & Collection information
- Personnel problems
- And more...
Membership benefits include:
- The Binding Edge
Published quarterly, The Binding Edge is the BIA's official publication.
- The Binder's Bulletin
Monthly newsletter keeps members updated on industry change. A BIA members-only benefit.
- BIA Listserve
Updates on industry news and networking.
- Member News
Available online, Member News is devoted to news and press releases provided by BIA members.
- Special Bulletins
Email updates on OSHA, NIOSHA, EEOC, environmental issues, survey results, and information on other government agencies plus pertinent tax information.
For more information on the Binding Industries of America, visit the links below or contact Justin Goldstein, BIA Manager, by phone at 412-259-1806 or by email at email@example.com.
Published on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (updated 01/22/2010)
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ