Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
InterTech™ Deadlines and Fees
Early Bird Discount Deadline—March 29, 2013
Any entries paid for by this date will receive a $500 discount on the entry fee for a total of $1,500 per entry. Payments received after this date will be charged the full fee of $2,000 per entry. Payment by credit card can be made online. Payment made via check or wire transfer will also be accepted. Please make checks payable to Printing Industries of America.
Completed Applications Deadline—May 31, 2013
Application materials should be completed online. You also have the option of supporting your submission with hard-copy materials/samples. To do this, 20 copies should be mailed to:
Printing Industries of America
InterTech Technology Awards
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
To download a suggested timeline to help with meeting all deadline requirements, visit the Application Timeline page.
Registration and Fees
If payment is made after March 29, 2013, the cost is $2,000 per entry. Payment by credit card, check (payable to Printing Industries of America), and wire transfer will be accepted.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Technology substitutions are allowed at no charge or penalty. Cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A full refund of the application fee will be granted if cancellation is received in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to March 29, 2013.
- A cancellation fee of $500 will be assessed for cancellations received from March 30 to May 31, 2013.
- No refunds will be granted after May 31, 2013.
All companies submitting applications for consideration will be notified of their status by July 19, 2013. Award recipients will promptly receive an information kit explaining details about the awards presentation, contacts at Printing Industries of America, and materials to help promote their award as well as access to a special Recipients Site with additional resources for marketing their achievement.
For more information call 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or email email@example.com.
Published on Thursday, August 16, 2007 (updated 09/26/2012)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind