Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
National Buying Power Program
By combining the buying power of over 10,000 members, Printing Industries of America’s National Buying Power Program offers discounts to our membership on products and services used every day—from overnight shipping to printing equipment and supplies.
Members can not only take advantage of some of the best services available, but they can do so at a substantial discount. If you already have a relationship with a Partner, your account can be linked seamlessly so you can take advantage of the discounted rates—with no disruption in service.
Easy enrollment information and specifics on each program are available by clicking on the links below. You can also email email@example.com. We will be happy to share information on our Partners’ capabilities and help you with the enrollment process. So enroll today and benefit from the Power.
See our list of National Buying Power Program partners and follow the links to start saving today. All of the Buying Power programs are exclusively for Printing Industries of America members. Use of these programs by non-member companies is strictly prohibited.
If you are a service provider of impeccable quality and would like to increase your customer base while providing a bottom-line benefit to our member companies, please contact Justin Goldstein, Director, Member Services, at 412-259-1806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 (updated 01/14/2013)
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0