Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
InterTech™ Application Timeline
January 4, 2013
InterTech™ Submission Site opens for 2013 entries. Do you have an innovative technology (or product that uses an innovative technology) that should be considered for an InterTech™ Award? If the technology is currently available or will be commercially released and in active use by the application deadline, consider submitting an application.
Make contact with a minimum of three users of your technology and request testimonial letters from each of them. The users can be anywhere in the world, although the letters must be written in or translated to English. It is suggested that you contact your users as early as possible and follow up with them often to insure you will have your testimonial letters in time for the June 7 application deadline.
March 29, 2013
Early bird discount deadline. Any entries paid for by this date will receive a $500 discount on the entry fee for a total of $1,500 per entry. You do not have to complete the submission by March 29, only start it and pay for the entry. Payment received after this date will be charged the full fee of $2,000 per entry. Payment by credit card can be made online. Payment made via check or wire transfer will also be accepted.
If you have not already started your entry at the InterTech™ Submission Site, this is the month to begin working on your submission. It is essential to have a well-organized application that outlines why your technology is innovative.
Final preparations should be underway. Make sure that all sections of the online application have been addressed. (See the InterTech™ Application Requirements Page for a preview of what will be required during the online process.)
May 31, 2013
Final application deadline is today. Your entry must now be complete and submitted online. If you chose to pay by check or wire transfer, payment must be received by today for your entry to be eligible for judging.
InterTech™ Award judging occurs during the month of July. All award applicants will be notified no later than July 19, 2013 of their award status.
For more information call 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or email email@example.com.
Published on Friday, January 7, 2011 (updated 01/02/2013)
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0