About the InterTech™ Technology Awards
Since 1978 the InterTech™ Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
InterTech™ Award Recipients Benefit from …
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech™ publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter—sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech™ Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech™ Lucite™ star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
Deadline for applying for a 2016 InterTech™ Technology Award is June 1 (early-bird discount available through March 31). The Call for Entries Brochure explains the process of entering. You can also review the application requirements and deadlines and fees via the highlighted links to the right.
HOW TO ENTER
Confidential DropBox accounts will be set up for each participant to submit their entry. Please contact email@example.com for you account.
For more information about the the InterTech™ Technology Awards, please use the links above to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees. For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 (412-259-1710 outside the U.S.)
2015 INTERTECH™ TECHNOLOGY AWARD RECIPIENTS
Judging has been completed for the 2015 InterTech™ Technology Awards. Ten technologies were selected based on their innovation and likelihood of advancing the performance of the graphic communications industry. They are:
- Océ VarioPrint i300, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- ORIS CxF, CGS Publishing Technologies International LLC
- KODAK PROSPER 6000 Presses, Kodak
- NX advantage, KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, Kodak
- EFI DirectSmile Cross Media, Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Automation Engine Connect, Esko
- Prinect Media Manager, Heidelberg
- Highcon Euclid Digital Finishing Technology, Highcon Systems Ltd.
- MGI iFOIL, MGI Digital Technology
- X-Rite eXact with Scan Option, X-Rite
Read about the recipient and candidate technologies for the 2015 InterTech™ Technology Awards.