Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Print's Voice '12 Highlights
Print's Voice: '12 was a tremendous success. Headlining the 2012 conference were a variety of professionals and members of Congress focusing on issues such as tax, budget, health care, politics, and postal reform. Special guests included Speaker of the House John Boehner (OH-8), Representative Todd Rokita (IN-4), Representative Pat Tiberi (OH-12), Representative Mike Kelly (PA-3), Representative Dennis Ross (FL-12), and U.S. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe. Additionally, Printing Industries of America was honored to present Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) with the Ben Franklin Friend of Print Award for his tireless dedication to postal reform. Following a full afternoon of meetings on Capitol Hill, PrintPAC proudly hosted its 1st Annual Dinner Gala, featuring Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) and entertainment by political satire group, The Capitol Steps. Overall, the conference was a huge win for print. We could not have done it without our dedicated members. Please click on the links below for photos from Print's Voice: '12.
Published on Thursday, June 21, 2012 (updated 02/12/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.