Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center, 775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005. This location offers the most convenient access to all programs and events, which will primarily take place on Capitol Hill and in Downtown DC. Registration begins March 1.
The Marriott has provided a customized reservations link ready for attendees to begin making reservations--please click here to make reservations online. Guests can also make reservations over the phone by calling (202)737-2200 and referring to Printing Industries of America/NPES and event dates. Room rates (excluding taxes and fees) are as follows:
- Standard King - $289/night
- Standard 2 Double - $289/night
Also, please note that PrintPAC 2013 President’s Circle ($5,000) contributors receive complimentary two-night hotel reservations for one room for themselves or for a guest. Please visit printpaconline.org or contact Julie Riccio, Assistant Vice President, Government Affairs for more information regarding your PrintPAC benefits.
Due to high demand, the average rate for Downtown accommodations in the month of June is $300 - $400 per room per night. We hope that the approximately $100 savings for attendees who stay at the conference hotel will provide an added incentive as well as convenience to do so.
For recommendations of other hotel accommodations in the Washington, DC area, please contact us.
The Washington, DC area is served by three major airports: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Dulles International Airport, and Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
From/To Ronald Reagan National Airport
Reagan National Airport (DCA) is about four miles from the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. The drive takes just over 10 minutes and cab fare is about $15-$20.
From/To Dulles International Airport
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 27 miles and is less than a 45 minute drive to the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. Cab fare is about $50.
From/To Baltimore/Washington Airport
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is about 30 miles and is less than an hour drive to the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. Driving takes close to an hour and cab fare is about $60.
Additional Forms of Transportation
From/To Ronald Reagan National Airport
Yellow line metro to L'Enfant Plaza, then Blue/Orange line metro to Metro Center OR Yellow line metro to Gallery Place Chinatown, then Red line metro to Metro Center. Exit via 12th St.
From/To Baltimore/Washington Airport MARC/Amtrak/VRE train to Union Station, then Red line metro to Metro Center. Exit via 12th St.
1-800-BLUE-VAN (Please call for current rate and schedule information.)
- Shuttles from Reagan National Airport cost $15-$20.
- Shuttles from Dulles International Airport cost about $30 for 1 person, plus $10 for each additional person.
- Shuttles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport cost about $40.
Valet Parking is available at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center for $40/day.
We recommend business attire or business casual for all sessions. In general, business attire is customary for meetings on Capitol Hill. Business attire is requested for receptions. Please bring a jacket or sweater as meeting rooms tend to be chilly.
Average temperatures in Washington, D.C. in June are highs of 84°F and lows of 62°F.
Published on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 (updated 04/23/2013)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind