Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Annual PrintPAC Dinner Gala
The 2nd Annual PrintPAC Dinner Gala (open to Printing Industries of America member companies/guests only*)
Invitations to the 2nd Annual PrintPAC Dinner Gala will be sent separately following confirmation of registration. Invitations will include RSVP instructions.
The 2nd Annual PrintPAC Dinner Gala will be held on June 5th at 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at the Historic Homer Building in Downtown Washington, DC (home of Printing Industries of America’s Washington, DC office). Special guests and musical entertainment will be provided. Attire is business dress. Spouses and guests (children over the age of 12) are invited to accompany the member. There is no limit to attendees per member company.
This event is back by popular demand and is always a fun highlight of the legislative conference. We hope you will join us!
*Due to federal election laws governing political action committees, only member companies of Printing Industries of America and their guests may participate in PrintPAC events. Each event requires a personal (as mandated by the Federal Election Commission) contribution to attend. Therefore, Printing Industries of America is prohibited from posting further details on the event on this public website. Please be sure to contact us directly if you have questions regarding this event.
To learn more about PrintPAC, please visit www.printpaconline.org.
Published on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 (updated 02/18/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.