Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Rules and Eligibility—web2awards
Rules and Eligibility
The web2awards competition is open to all organizations and individuals who are involved in designing, managing, or implementing websites that have some link to print—this could be a “Web-to-print” e-commerce site with a focus on the sale/exchange of printed material or it can be a company website for an organization that offers print as part of their service offerings. The contest is open to companies that offer integrated marketing services, supply chain management firms where print is part of what’s managed, e-commerce companies that offer printed products for sale, and both general commercial and in-plant printers. For case studies involving social media, cross-media campaigns, and promotional sites, there has to be at least one printed component in the program.
- Entries must be live and available on the Internet from the date of entry through September 30, 2013. Sites must be accessible via http and standard Web browsers.
- Submitters bear all responsibility to place their entry into the appropriate category. Judges MAY suggest moving entries into a more appropriate category, but no guarantee is provided that this will be done.
- All entrants must fill out and submit an entry form. Entries not accompanied with an entry form cannot be processed.
- Entries that won Best of Category and Best in Show awards in 2012 are not eligible to enter the 2013 competition unless significant changes have been made.
Published on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 (updated 06/24/2013)