Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
TAG-A-Student to improve your industry for the future!
The annual Technical Association of the Graphic Arts (TAGA) conference is a major opportunity for graphic arts/graphic communication students to learn about technology and research in their field of study. It is the only international conference for the graphic arts that features technical papers on research straight from the laboratory, studies from the pressroom, and software and engineering systems papers. Over the years more and more worthy students have participated in this important conference. Student attendance has grown to about 50 percent. They are the bright, focused, and motivated students participating in TAGA student chapters around the world.
TAGA would like to thank these individuals and companies have participated in this program to ensure the student attendance and inclusion at the conference.
- Paul Cousineau, two students supported
- Mark Bohan
Published on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 (updated 02/21/2013)
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY