The Binding Industries Association (BIA) represents:
- Trade Binderies
- Graphic Finishers
- Custom Loose-Leaf manufacturers
- Information Packaging
- Suppliers to these industries
How will the BIA help my company?
- BIA members are branded as the “best of the best” in the industry. Professionals in the graphic arts industry contact us when they demand a quality company.
- Being an officially recognized bindery or supplier by the BIA. When someone calls Printing Industries of America looking for a graphic finisher, trade bindery, or custom loose leaf company, people know that BIA members are the best of the best.
- Connections & Education
- BIA provides access to critical intelligence, market analysis, and cutting edge technical and management programming tailored to meet the needs of your entire team featuring nationally recognized experts and practitioners.
- BIA provides the best peer group meetings for the graphic finishing and custom-loose leaf industry.
- The Binding Edge Magazine
Published Quarterly, The Binding Edge is the BIA's official publication.
- Bound for Excellence
HTML newsletter keeps members updated on the latest industry news. A BIA member only benefit.
- BIA Email Listserve
Have a problem? Stuck on a job? Ask you peers for help with this wonderful networking tool. Also, featuring potential jobs from companies seeking the services of a BIA Member.
- BIA Plant Tours—BIA Members who graciously open their doors to their peers and fellow members.
- BIA Annual Conference, this event provides peer-to-peer, face-to-face networking with industry and global leaders—members become advocates with other members.
- Share excess supplies with fellow BIA members at www.printing.org/supplies
- Networking, Promotion, and Recognition
- www.findabindery.com, Printers need excellent partners, and this is an excellent resource for showcasing our members.
- www.findabinder.com, Promoting our custom loose-leaf members.
- www.bindingsuppliers.com for the BIA supplier community.
- BIA LinkedIn Group
- “Bindery of the Week”, “Custom Loose-Leaf Company of the Week”, “Supplier of the Week” featured on www.printing.org
- Specialized recognition programs such as the Product of Excellence Awards (www.printing.org/biaawards), Emerging Leader Award, BIA Hall of Fame, and Feingold Award.
Whether you’re a trade bindery, custom loose-leaf manufacturer, graphic finisher, or a supplier to those industries, the BIA is the definitive organization for the binding industry.
For information about BIA services and/or joining this group please contact Michael Packard, Director, Binding Industries Association at 412-259-1704 or email@example.com.
Premier Sponsor of the BIA Conference: