Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Print Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME)
Print Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME)
The Sales and Marketing Executives (S&ME), a special interest group of the Printing Industries of America, represents sales and marketing executives within the printing industry by providing products and services that enhance the visibility, growth, efficiency, and profitability they need to maintain a competitive advantage and respond to today’s changing selling environment.
S&ME offers members unparalleled networking opportunities to help with today’s tough challenges in non-competitive, peer-to-peer forums. Individuals wishing to become S&ME members must be employed by Printing Industries of America member companies.
S&ME helps members with:
- Implementing successful sales and marketing strategies
- Training for all levels of the sales and marketing team
- Benchmarking metrics that shows how your company compares to others within the industry
- Programming that motivates your team to achieve maximum performance
We have revamped the Sales and Marketing Executive listserv. Join this new listserv to network with peers by sending an email to email@example.com with the body: Subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Training Opportunities for Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Integrated Print Forum, May 14–15, 2013: Hear the latest strategies and tactics in marketing, business, social commerce, and integrated media technology from a powerhouse lineup of speakers: Andrew Davis, Monumental Shift; Joy Gendusa, PostcardMania; Jason Falls, Social Media Examiner; and much more. This event will be held at Printing Industries of America headquarters near Pittsburgh, PA. Register by visiting www.printing.org/integratedprint.
- Orientation to the Graphic Arts, April 15–18, 2013: Workshop attendees will learn about workflow, processes, and technologies and gain a better understanding of common printing industry practices and lingo. Orientation to the Graphic Arts will be held at Printing Industries of America headquarters near Pittsburgh, PA. If you can’t make the April event, sign up for the fall workshop, October 21–24, 2013.
- Value of Print: Promote the truth about print’s effectiveness and sustainability with the help of our Value of Print campaign—including The Value of Print Flipbook. The Value of Print website, www.printing.org/valueofprint, is full of comprehensive information on the Value of Print campaign, provides useful tools, help with sustainability projects, and additional resources that a sales and marketing professional can use to spread this important message.
- Printing Industries Press: Printing Industries Press online store offers resources specific to Marketing and Sales Professionals. You may be interested in Email Marketing that Works, Social Media Field Guide, or the popular Value of Print Flip-Book. Click here to view the full listing of titles for additional resources for PURLS, Augmented Reality, Digital Printing, and much more.
- Premier Print Awards: Enter this prestigious award competition to show off your company’s top-quality printing. Winners have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Get the early-bird discount when you submit your entries via the online entry system (www.printing.org/ppaentries) by April 19, 2013. All entries must be received by May 17, 2013.
- InterTech™ Technology Awards: The 2013 InterTech™ Technology Awards competition is your chance to showcase your innovative technology—and your business—on a global stage! If your company has created a technology that makes a job quicker, more efficient, or otherwise makes an impact on the industry, enter the 2013 InterTech Technology Awards. Enter on or before March 29, 2013 for the early-bird discount. Entrieswill be accepted through May 31, 2013.
- web2awards: If you want to showcase your outstanding website and attract new customers, take this opportunity to stand out and gain exposure to thousands of potential clients! Enter the 2013 web2awards. We are accepting entries until June 14, 2013.
If you have questions regarding our sales and marketing resrouces, or the Sales and Marketing Executives (S&ME), contact Lisa Rawa, Vice President, Marketing, at email@example.com, or 412-259-1810.
Published on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 (updated 03/14/2013)
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ