Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
The Binding Edge
The Binding Edge, a quarterly publication of the Binding Industries Association, includes articles designed to help bindery and loose leaf facilities improve their processes and keep up on the latest technologies. The publication covers solid business topics to help readers with everyday business decisions.
Read the latest issues and stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and information on new products. The Binding Edge is published by Peterson Publications, Inc.
- Winter 2012 Issue
- Fall 2012 Issue
- Summer 2012 Issue
- Spring 2012 Issue
- Winter 2011 Issue
- Fall 2011 Issue
- Summer 2011 Issue
- Spring 2011 Issue
- Winter 2010 Issue
- Fall 2010 Issue
- Summer 2010 Issue
- Spring 2010 Issue
- Winter 2009 Issue
- Fall 2009 Issue
- Summer 2009 Issue
- Spring 2009 Issue
- Winter 2008 Issue
- Fall 2008 Issue
- Summer 2008 Issue
- Spring 2008 Issue
- Winter 2007 Issue
- Fall 2007 Issue
- Summer 2007 Issue
- Spring 2007 Issue
- Summer 2005 Issue
- Spring 2005 Issue
For more information on the Binding Industries Association, contact Justin Goldstein, Director, Member Services, by phone at 412-259-1806 or by email at email@example.com.
Published on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 (updated 11/30/2012)
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0