Who We Are
Printing Industries of America Consultation Services reflect decades of "hands-on" expertise in solving production, management, and strategic issues. Our experts and analysts, in essence, become a part of your team, working with you and providing solid, unbiased recommendations and solutions. Printing Industries of America experts are accomplished professionals with direct operational experience in all phases of the printing industry.
What We Do
- We need help assessing the state of our business.
- Our marketing doesn’t seem on track.
- I need a more focused management team.
- We have to offer other services to our customers?
- We’re exploring Web-to-Print, PURL, POD, and VDP services and need guidance.
- We need to reassess our business model.
- Our digital printing operations are not as productive as they should be or achieving acceptable growth.
Color Management & Prepress
- Our prepress workflow is not efficient. We experience production bottlenecks and a high degree of errors and mistakes.
- We’re experiencing difficulty with managing color.
- We are having more and more customer complaints regarding color variation.
- We’re behind on getting up to speed on “green” printing and sustainability issues.
- We need to ensure we are compliant with environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Our waste and spoilage rates are unacceptable, and they are driving up the cost of our operations.
- We’re having a lot of production problems. We need a top to bottom operational assessment.
- Our maintenance program for production operations is not sufficient and need to be assessed.
- Our makeready time is too slow.
- We’re installing a new press and need testing.
- We need our presses analyzed to ensure optimum performance.
- Our plant layout is just plain inefficient.We need outside help.
- How can we achieve Operational Excellence?
- We need unbiased and effective training for our company.
- Our sales staff needs training in digital printing sales.
- We need to eliminate production bottlenecks and speed up our throughput.
For more information and to schedule a consultation, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or email@example.com.