Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
InterTech™ Technology Awards
About the InterTech™ Technology Awards
Since 1978 the InterTech™ Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
The 2013 InterTech™ entry website opened for entries on January 4, 2013. Final entry deadline is May 31, 2013.
2012 InterTech™ Technology Awards Recipients
Judging has been completed for the 2012 InterTech™ Technology Awards. Twelve technologies were selected based on their innovation and likelihood of advancing the performance of the graphic communications industry. They are:
- Kodak NexPress Red Fluorescing Solution, Eastman Kodak Company
- Enterworks® Enable, Enterworks, Inc.
- i-cut Suite, Esko
- Fujifilm J Press 720, FUJIFILM North America Corporation
- Prinect Performance Benchmarking, Heidelberg USA
- Keen MIS and Web-to-Print, Keen Systems, Inc.
- Color Control and Web Inspection System with AccuCam™, QuadTech, Inc.
- SunPak™ LMQ, Sun Chemical
- iTechnique, Technique Business Systems Ltd.
- Avatrex Transportable Imaging, Utopia Digital Technologies
- Xeikon X-800 VariLane, Xeikon
- i1Pro 2, X-Rite, Incorporated
InterTech™ Award Recipients Benefit from …
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech™ publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter—sent to more than 40,000 graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech™ Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech™ Lucite™ star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
For more information about the the InterTech™ Technology Awards, please use the links above to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees. For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 (dial 412-259-1710 outside the U.S.)
Published on Monday, September 24, 2012 (updated 04/27/2013)
- @RicohTweets @eryc_eyl @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd ...thanks!
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13