Don’t let the printing industry confuse you. By registering for Printing Industries of America’s Orientation to the Graphic Arts, October 22–25, 2012, you will get an understanding of what it means to work in the graphic communications industry.
Orientation to the Graphic Arts is one of Printing Industries’ most popular and comprehensive hands-on workshops. Attendees delve deep into the print production workflow with the perfect blend of classroom learning, demonstrations, and hands-on instruction. They will have the opportunity to design and produce a printed piece from start to finish using the latest prepress, pressroom, and bindery equipment. After attending, they will be able to communicate more effectively on production-related topics due to a better understanding of common printing industry practices and lingo.
Not sure who to send?
While both newcomers and seasoned professionals in the graphic arts industry will benefit from the topics covered in this program, here is a list of our most common attendees:
- Printing equipment suppliers and vendors
- Administrative staff, including accountants and human resources representatives
- Customer service representatives
- Sales personnel and account managers
- Marketing and communications personnel
- Graphic designers and art directors
- Print buyers
- Anyone who needs to update their knowledge of the industry
Working in the printing industry can be confusing, but with Orientation to the Graphic Arts, it will become clear. Register today before this popular workshop sells out!
For more information on all of our workshops, please visit www.printing.org/training.