Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Printing Industries of America Media Newsletter
Printing Industries of America Media Newsletter
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, July 25, 2012—Printing Industries of America is pleased to announce the membership of International Cooperation for the Integration of Processes in Prepress, Press and Postpress Organization, or “CIP4”, has re-elected Dr. Mark Bohan of Printing Industries of America to its Advisory Board; the 2012 LPIA Innovation Conference is proud to announce the speaker lineup; and new from the Blog: Thinking of Using a Consultant to Solve Your Color-Related Issues? You’re Not Alone.
- CIP4 is a not-for-profit standards association, whose mission is to foster the adoption of process automation in the printing industry. A global organization with representatives from 21 countries, CIP4 consists of over 1,600 individuals from approximately 300 members.
- The Advisory Board is the highest authority of the CIP4 organization. It is made up of one representative of each Partner Member, five representatives of the Full Members, and two representatives of the Associate Members.
- “I have been exceedingly proud to be able to represent the associate members of CIP4 on the Advisory Board and have worked relentlessly to ensure that the focus and direction has been to the business advantage of the end users, the ones that actually use JDF and the automated systems,” Dr. Bohan said.
- Dr. Bohan is actively working with the Advisory Board and additional CIP4 committees to positively impact the development and implementation of JDF in the industry, moving to a more highly automated workflow to ultimately save users costs from their businesses.
- Label Printing Industries of America (LPIA), a special interest group of Printing Industries of America, is proud to announce the speaker line-up for this year’s LPIA Innovation Conference—Performance Features of Forward Progress, November 7–9, 2012, at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in Coronado (San Diego), California.
- This year’s impressive speaker line-up includes:
- Robby Martin, Senior Engineering Project Manager, Bush Brothers & Company
- Andrew Davis, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder, Tippingpoint Labs
- Bill Wagner, CEO, CSP & Co-Founder, Accord Management Systems and author, The Entrepreneur Next Door
- Joan Martino, President, J.E.M. & Associates International
- Jeff Lambeth, Innovation Engineer, Missouri Enterprise
- Find more on session descriptions and speaker biographies.
- For more details or to register online, please visit http://lpiafall.printing.org or call 800-910-4283 x770.
- Companies know they need to improve and search for solutions for better color management, but they falter when the time comes to put solutions in place that will make a long-term difference.
- Printing Industries of America’s trained consultants can help your company improve in these areas:
- Providing independent, unbiased assessments and working with you to solve your issues.
- Focusing on improvements that will strengthen your competitive advantage.
- Benchmarking your improvements.
- Developing new skills in your employees.
- Implementing new technology.
- The Consulting Services we provide include Color Management; Technical and Production Assessments; Digital Workflow/Printing; Environmental, Health, and Safety; Press Analysis and Acceptance Testing; Paper and Ink Lab Services; and Custom Training.
- For more information or to take advantage of Printing Industries of America’s Center for Technology and Research consultation services, contact Karen J. Keller, Senior Training/Consulting Specialist at 412-259-1711, or email@example.com.
About Printing Industries of America
Printing Industries of America is the world’s largest graphic arts trade association, representing an industry with approximately one million employees. It serves the interests of more than 10,000 member companies. Together with its nationwide affiliate network, Printing Industries delivers products and services that enhance the growth, efficiency, and profitability of its members and the graphic communications industry through advocacy, education, research, and technical information.
Published on Thursday, July 26, 2012 (updated 07/26/2012)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.