2012 Color Management Conference Talking Points
Planning for Your Immersion in the Color Management Event of the Year
Step II: Underline the BENEFITS of attending the 2012 Color Management Conference
You have found the color management event continually ranked among the highest-quality conferences in the industry. But your company has invested a great deal in your skills and may still want more information on the benefits of sending you—their valued employee. Here, we have provided some key points to address when planning to participate in the 2012 Color Management Conference.
- You’ll receive new information on the latest research and techniques that will drive your business forward and create greater profit potential.
- Improved color management gives your company a greater competitive edge—not to mention less waste and lower costs.
- Studies show that companies that invest in continual education for its employees achieve higher performance levels and greater overall success. So be proactive in educating yourself and your company!
- New keynotes and vendor panels from around the industry will discuss not only their areas of expertise but also how you can take the information and apply it to your facility, providing a virtually immediate ROI.
- You’ll attend sessions designed specifically for some of the areas attendees told us are most important to them, such as photography and graphic design, color management fundamentals, cross-process management, and new inkjet technologies—these sessions are designed for every level of experience.
- Hands-on Mac Lab sessions are one of our most popular features. This year, larger class sizes can be accommodated, and the class duration has been extended.
- You can take advantage of valuable networking with professionals new to the 2012 conference.
- The conference venue, the Hotel Valley Ho, is only about eight miles from the Scottsdale airport and within walking distance to fine shops and restaurants in downtown Scottsdale.
Bottom Line: Color management affects every aspect in the production of a printed piece. We offer your company the opportunity to learn how to:
- Increase profits
- Decrease waste
- Gain an edge on competitors
Want to know more about color management? Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for updates and discussions.