Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania—January 24, 2012—The Label Printing Industries of America is pleased to announce that the LPIA Technical Institute, March 6—7, 2012, will be hosted by two state-of-the-art progressive venues. This program addresses the specific needs of the label converting, packaging, product decoration, and top-sheet industry within the production arena with an emphasis on the production process as a whole.
It’s all about the experience. The HP Graphic Arts Experience Center and the Heidelberg North American Print and Packaging Technology Center will host this year’s event. These revolutionary centers offer the latest end-to-end production solutions by combining classroom learning with application showcases and innovative technology demonstrations firsthand. Connect with experts who understand your needs and see the latest end-to-end production and workflow solutions.
- Reduce lead times, inventory, and waste
- Execute seamless workflow from the online designs to the final print
- Achieve optimal image quality, consistency, and reliability
- Explore new processes and markets and see new applications that build brands
- Deliver new capabilities that address the growing demand of the marketplace
- Endless possibilities with innovation displays around every corner!
For more information on the program, the venues, sponsorship opportunities, or registration, please visit www.lpiati.printing.org.
LPIA represents and supports the interests of the label converting, packaging, product decoration, and top-sheet industry by providing information, education, and networking that assist member companies in making informed business decisions and to increase market share and profitability through innovative ideas and growth opportunities.