Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in Printing Industries of America. With a few exceptions, joining entitles you to dual membership with both Printing Industries of America and one of the regional affiliates located throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Three easy ways to become a member of your local affiliate:
- Complete the membership inquiry form below and a membership representative will contact you.
- Search for your affiliate by zip code by clicking on the following link: Find Your Affiliate and contact your affiliate directly.
- View a complete listing of affiliates across North America, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
There are also several levels of Printing Industries of America membership specially designed for international organizations, students, and educators.
Membership Application Forms:
- International Membership Application
- Student Membership Application
- Educator Membership Application
- All others should use the form below to inquire about membership.
You can also contact Printing Industries of America with questions or for additional information at 800-910-4283 or email@example.com.
Membership Inquiry Form
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.