Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Dr Mark F. J. Bohan
Vice President, Technology and Research
Printing Industries of America
Dr. Mark Bohan is vice president, technology and research with Printing Industries of America. He joined Printing Industries of America (formerly known as PIA/GATF) in July 2004.
Dr. Mark Bohan is vice president, technology and research with Printing Industries of America in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. He joined Printing Industries of America (formerly known as PIA/GATF) in July 2004. In his current role, he is responsible for all technical research, graphic services, environmental health & safety, consulting and is the TAGA Managing Director. He oversees the Supplier Advisory Committee and Research Committee for Printing Industries of America. He is responsible for the development of the JDF product certification program for CIP4 where he is on the Board of Directors as the Education and Marketing Officer; the Advisory Board; the Technical Steering Committee and is coordinating the implementation of JDF-enabled products at Printing Industries of America.
Dr. Bohan is active in an extensive range of printing, paper, and coating research looking at the latest trends in the industry. He has also been involved in many projects evaluating new technologies, their implementation, and in the application of functional materials using different processes. Many of these have been published in the press and also in Printing Industries Press publications.
Dr. Bohan has spoken extensively on many topics, including research, press optimization, systems integration, CIM technologies, and the opportunities they present. He maintains close ties with many manufacturers, researchers, and practitioners in this field.
Dr. Bohan has published 92 publications including journal papers, Printing Industries and AERE publications and conference papers, presented 197 invited lectures and written 59 trade press articles. He has been involved with the development of graphic arts ISO standards for over 10 years and is a U.S. expert on ISO TC130. He is active in CIP4, chairing and participating in many committees, he serves on the Board of Directors as the Education and Marketing Officer.
Dr. Bohan obtained his Green Card in July 2010, category “alien of extraordinary ability”.
Dr. Bohan lives with his wife, Debbie, son, Amatheon, and daughter, Ynyra in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Contact Information200 Deer Run Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ