- Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME) Group— to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Subscribe email@example.com.
- Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE) Group— to join, click here.
- Sustainable and Regulatory Affairs (SRA) Group— to join, click here.
- Human Relations (HR) Group— to join, email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Union Employers— This listserv is for management personnel of member firms with union contract negotiations and/or administration responsibilities or oversight. Restrictions apply. To join, email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Binding Industries Association (BIA)— to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production Manager Listserv— to join, email email@example.com with a copy to our Research Department by clicking here. The subject line should read: Subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not have text in the message body. You will not receive a confirming email that you have subscribed.
- Patent Legal Issues Listserv— to join, email email@example.com with a copy to our Research Department by clicking here. The subject line should read: Subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not have text in the message body. You will not receive a confirming email that you have subscribed.
- HR Update and HR Flash Report— to subscribe email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE) Group— to subscribe, email Nick Stratigos by clicking here.
- imPRINT Newsletter— to subscribe, go to http://www.printing.org/imprint and click Subscribe to imPRINT
- Economic Flash Report— to subscribe, email Ron Davis by clicking here.
- Print Market Update— to subscribe, email Ron Davis by clicking here.
Useful Resources and Reports
- Seven–Minute Solutions— at www.printing.org/solutions —A free resource designed to offer quick, reliable, and actionable remedies for some of the everyday problems graphic communications professionals face
- Free Publications Downloads— for Members at www.printing.org/freedownloads (member login required)—Free economics, research, business, and safety reports; webinar archives; and sample chapters from our wide selection of textbooks and primers
- Book of the Month— at http://www.printing.org/bookofmonth —Each month, this site features a publication that will give the industry information needed to continue to be more successful, along with author interviews, a white paper, and a limited-time discount
- Beyond the Horizon— http://www.printing.org/page/5690
- Moving Past the Great Recession: Prints Recovery and Path for 2011–2012 and Beyond—
- Mapping the Economy and Print Markets Post Recession 2010–2011—http://www.printing.org/page/6001
- Integrated Print Center (IPC)— Visit http://ipc.printing.org for resources.
- Technical Hotline— For technical inquiries, contact Dillon Mooney at our Inquiry Desk toll free at 1-800-910-4283 (HOTLINE) or by clicking here.
- Free Downloads for Members at www.printing.org/free (member login required)—Free Research Technology Reports, Technology Bulletins (MIS and Mailing), technical articles, calculators, webinar archives, and much more! More than 100 exclusive resources for members.
For questions about membership; to create a members-only login at www.printing.org; to register for an event, webinar, or workshop; or for assistance ordering from the publications and Quality Control catalog, contact Printing Industries of America’s Member Central Department toll free at 1-800-910-4283 x770 or by clicking here.