Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Lewis Memorial Lifetime Achievement Award
The 2014 Call for Nominations deadline is June 13, 2014.
Established in 1950, the Lewis Memorial Lifetime Achievement Award is recognized throughout the graphic arts industry as the highest honor awarded to an individual in our business.
Named for Abraham Lewis, founder of Graphic Arts Monthly, and his sons Louis and Myron, the award pays homage to business leaders who have gone far beyond standard obligations to become a significant force in shaping the business of printed communications. Nominating an individual provides an opportunity to honor someone you believe has made a major, long-term contribution to and has had a significant impact on our industry.
The award recipient will be selected by a panel of industry leaders and is honored before hundreds of peers at Printing Industries of America’s Fall Meetings November 14-16 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
A nominee for the Memorial Lifetime Achievement Award must:
- Be widely recognized as having made a major impact to the graphic arts industry
- Have a record of participating in both local and national professional activities
- Have been active in the industry over a period of time and involved in many facets of the graphic arts industry
- Not be an employee of any graphic arts association
The nominee is not required to be a member of Printing Industries of America, is not limited by age, sex, race, or geographic location, and may be either living or deceased.
For more information, contact Kristina Iorio at 412-259-1721 or email@example.com.
Published on Saturday, October 22, 2005 (updated 01/09/2014)