About the InterTech™ Technology Awards
Since 1978 the InterTech™ Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
InterTech™ Award Recipients Benefit from …
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech™ publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter—sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech™ Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech™ Lucite™ star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
Deadline for applying for a 2016 InterTech™ Technology Award is June 1 (early-bird discount available through March 31). You can review the application requirements and deadlines and fees via the highlighted links to the right.
For more information about the the InterTech™ Technology Awards, please use the links above to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees. For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 (412-259-1710 outside the U.S.)
2015 INTERTECH™ TECHNOLOGY AWARD RECIPIENTS
Judging has been completed for the 2015 InterTech™ Technology Awards. Ten technologies were selected based on their innovation and likelihood of advancing the performance of the graphic communications industry. They are:
- Océ VarioPrint i300, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- ORIS CxF, CGS Publishing Technologies International LLC
- KODAK PROSPER 6000 Presses, Kodak
- NX advantage, KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, Kodak
- EFI DirectSmile Cross Media, Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Automation Engine Connect, Esko
- Prinect Media Manager, Heidelberg
- Highcon Euclid Digital Finishing Technology, Highcon Systems Ltd.
- MGI iFOIL, MGI Digital Technology
- X-Rite eXact with Scan Option, X-Rite
Read about the recipient and candidate technologies for the 2015 InterTech™ Technology Awards.