Mark your calendars for GRAPH EXPO 16, September 25-28, 2016!
Orange County Convention Center—North
GRAPH EXPO 16—recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of Inkjet, Digital, Offset, Flexo, Gravure, and Hybrid technologies, products, and services for the Commercial, Transactional, Converting and Package Printing, Publishing, Mailing, In-plant, Photo Imaging, Marketing, and Industrial Printing industries—will deliver an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees.
This year’s industry event will present the latest graphic communications technologies in LIVE equipment demonstrations across the exciting exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities.
GRAPH EXPO 16 will offer more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 50+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments. For additional information about GRAPH EXPO 16, visit: www.GraphExpo.com.
6 “MUST ATTEND” REASONS TO BE AT GRAPH EXPO 16
- DISCOVER the newest technology premieres and how to adapt your business!
- FIND new ways to improve production, quality, speed, and cut your costs.
- GAIN time-tested best practices to improve your company’s bottom line.
- LEARN the secrets for creating unique print integrated cross-media campaigns that generate outstanding results!
- HEAR the latest updates on current and future market trends.
- UNCOVER unique print applications and your next profit opportunities!
More details surrounding Printing Industries of America's presence at the show will be coming soon!
Contact Kayleigh Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.