Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Free from Center for Technology and Research
Update - 2012 Survey of Mailing Software
Update - The Use of Automation on a Cutter
Update - 10 Mailing Mistakes to Avoid
Printing Industries of America is at the forefront of technology for the printing industry, helping the industry with day-to-day operations and long term product development.
*** Printing Industries of America Members: Be sure to login to access more technical research resources ***
Printing Industries of America’s webinars are the perfect resource for you and your company to keep up-to-date on important technology advancements, human resource issues, and environmental updates.
The Center for Technology and Research provides many free member services, download your free member-only reports on web press production.
Download the JDF Geek! Advanced Session Presentation Here!
Printing Industries of America “Research and Technology Reports” provide the latest up to date information and analysis on topics affecting the industry, 10 to be downloaded here!
Tech Alert e-newsletter, published by the Center for Technology and Research at Printing Industries of America. Each month's issue will give you unbiased information critical to understanding several technical areas.
The Center for Technology and Research provides many free member services, download your free member-only technical articles.
This Technology Bulletin contains the results of a survey conducted by the Center for Technology and Research of Printing Industries of America regarding the features and capabilities of mailing software.
Great white papers on the relationship between color gamut and visual quality for digital printing pevices, the selection and implementation of an MIS, as well as an exceedingly valuable OSHA primer on general industry regulations.
Published on Thursday, May 8, 2008 (updated 03/24/2013)
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY