Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
I had to open the file in Illustrator and uncheck the overprint attribute.
Is there any preflight software that can detect and fix ?
Publisher Northern & Shell is investing heavily in programmatic, digital channels and its CRM systems, The Drum reported . "Everyone's completely behind digital and programmatic within the business.
3D Printing Stocks: Why Expertise Could Become More Important Than Products
The 3D printing industry is expected to grow by more than 31% per year, compounded, between 2013 and 2020, which will likely invite new competition hoping to capitalize on the industry's tremendous potential. As often is the case with increased ...
RR Donnelley & Sons Co declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, October 29th, AnalystRatings.NET reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 14th will be given a dividend of 0.26 per share on Monday, December 1st.
I currently have about 150 or so actions I created and I password protect all of them so I can't change them without first duplicating the action and than renaming and changing it to a new configuration. I really don't like the idea of changing an action and not being asked to save and rename the newly configured action. I've changed many intricate actions only to mess up my original action because I did't have the option to re-save the new file. Anyway I digress.
My problem seems to be that all of my password protected actions are now not opening with my password. I'm guessing it's some sort of file corruption. Every time I add a new action I save the actions so I can go back (I'll only loose the newly created actions) for this reason but is this a common issue? Has anyone else had this issue? This is the second time this has happened to me.
Thanks for any in-site in advance.
I'm running OS X 10.8.5 with Acrobat 11.0.0 and Enfocus Pitstop 12 update 1. I don't have the ability to do any updates, being in a corporate environment updates are pushed out sporadically after being thoroughly tested. I'm still not sure who's doing the testing but that's another issue that i have to deal with.
I'm working on a Canon 7010vp with CWS 5,
I was wondering whats the right way to print, is it dragging the file in or sending it in, because I see a difference in the color?
Autodesk puts up $100M fund for 3D printing companies
Autodesk surprised the industry back in May with the announcement of the 3D printer–its first venture into hardware. It has remained firm on the point that the printer is meant to be a tool to demonstrate Spark, the 3D printing software it will also ...
Autodesk Announces $100 Million Fund Available to 3D Printing Innovators ...3DPrint.com
Autodesk to invest $100 million in 3D printing ecosystemSan Francisco Business Times (blog)
Autodesk commits $100 million for investment in 3D printing companiesARNnet
all 18 news articles »
I've gotten myself a Roland SP-540V and would like to know any feedback out there on this machine, the good and the bad
Anybody have a good source for compatible toners and drum units that they have used with good success on Oki printers? I'm new to this brand of printer.
PDI Honored with PIA Premier Print Award for Print Excellence with KODAK ...
What They Think
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - PDI Inc., the largest independent sheet-fed printing company in Quebec, was one of several Kodak customers celebrated during the Printing Industries of America (PIA) Premier Print Award event this year at Graph Expo. PDI was ...
MDC Partners reported Q3 organic growth increased 8.3%, an "industry leading" amount surpassing Omnicom's 6.5% organic growth, IPG's 6.3%, and Publicis Groupe's 1%. Consolidated revenue for the third quarter of 2014 was $326.9 million, an increase of 13.2% compared to $288.7 million in the 3Q of 2013.
MDC Partners declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, October 29th, Analyst Ratings Network.com reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, November 10th will be given a dividend of 0.19 per share on Monday, November 24th.
1. The maximum image alignment adjustments are + or - 1mm. Why??? We have had service out twice to tweak the settings in order to get it close enough that the auto alignment feature was able to square up the image on the sheet. The fact that the service tech is able to make larger adjustments means that they should allow the machine to automatically make larger ones. How about go crazy and do + or - 3mm!!!
2. The random system faults. Every couple days, our machine will have a hard fault, sometimes while idle, sometimes in the middle of a job, and the only way to fix it is to power down the machine, and then unplug everything for a few seconds, before powering it all back up. Simply restarting just greets us with another fault after boot up. And in order to power it down, you have to wait about 15 minutes for the machine to cool down. There are warnings not to interfere with the long cool down procedure, and it gets very unhappy if you ignore them, as one of the techs did during a visit.
While there are some other small quirks, those are by far the most frustrating problems we have encountered.