Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
FedEx Buying Power
FedEx Delivers Value, Reliability and Proven Performance
It is important to have service choices, flexibility, and options you can rely on in order to effectively manage your costs, and that is why we chose FedEx to be a part of our Buying Power Program for shipping.
As a member of Printing Industries of America, you are eligible for special member benefits to help you save money on the products and services you need, including special discounts on select FedEx® services. The average members saves over $650 on parcel shipments and over $3,800 on freight shipments (LTL) annually.1
Take advantage of FedEx savings and save up to:
- 26% on select FedEx Express® U.S. services.2
- 18% on select FedEx Express international services.2
- 15% on select FedEx Ground® services.2
- 70% on select FedEx Freight® services.2
Members can sign up now with no minimum shipping requirements—it’s free.
For more information on how to take advantage of this special Printing Industries of America pricing, click on this members-only link.
1 Based on FedEx revenue numbers in CY 2011.
2 FedEx shipping discounts are off standard list rates and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discounts are exclusive of any FedEx surcharges, premiums, minimums, accessorial charges or special handling fees. Eligible services and discounts subject to change. For eligible FedEx® services and rates, contact your association or your freight savings program provider. See the applicable FedEx Service Guide or FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff for terms and conditions of service offerings and money-back guarantee programs
© 2012 FedEx. All rights reserved.
Published on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (updated 05/02/2012)
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ