Webinar - Are You OSHA Ready?
Thursday, April 6, 2017
2:00–3:30 PM Eastern Time
FREE for Printing Industries of America (PIA) Members
$49 for non-members
The printing industry has been deemed a high hazard industry by OSHA for amputations and combustible dust, causing the number of inspections, citations, and penalties in our industry to skyrocket. On average, OSHA is inspecting at least one to two printing operations per week and they are finding violations that cost you real money.
This webinar will provide you the information needed to understand the key OSHA regulations and what steps you will need to take to become compliant. OSHA has dramatically increased their fines so don’t wait until they come knocking on your door, be proactive!
You Will Learn
- Recent OSHA printing industry inspection activities
- OSHA’s new injury reporting requirements and ramifications
- The requirements for the Global Harmonization System changes to the Hazard Communication Standard
- Machine Guarding Requirements
- Lockout/Tagout program requirements and employee training
- How to avoid a citation for combustible dust
- New requirements for walking and working surfaces including fall protection and ladders
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and presidents
- Plant managers
- Operations and production managers
- HR managers
Assistant VP, Environmental Health and Safety Affairs
Printing Industries of America