Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Webinar - Successful Workflow Automation—a Printer’s Perspective
Successful Workflow Automation—a Printer's Perspective
Sponsored by Ricoh
February 21, 2013
2:00 PM Eastern Time
FREE to Printing Industries of America Members
$99 for non-members
In today's modern printing operation the use of automation is essential for profitability. There are different solutions that can be used to increase productivity and reduce the amount of touch points which introduce both costs and possible errors. There are large gains to be made by passing information throughout the whole process and being able to accurately capture job information for billing, estimation and process improvement. This session will provide solutions to implementation automation based on actual production systems, provide you with the tips and tricks, know where to start for the best ROI, what is the low hanging fruit in different production environments, so that you do not have to overcome hurdles that have been already identified.
You will learn:
- Where is automation being used effectively
- How can you implement without excessive capital outlay
- How to remove costs with automation
- Best practices for process automation based on case studies
- Where are automation resources located
Who should attend:
- CTO's, CFO's
- Production managers
- Operations managers
- IT Specialists
- Automation implementers
- Dr. Mark Bohan
Vice President, Technology and Research
Printing Industries of America
Published on Thursday, December 13, 2012 (updated 05/30/2014)