Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Employment at Printing Industries of America
Thank you for your interest in Printing Industries of America. We look forward to hearing from you. Send us your resume via email or snail mail and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Students – interested in an internship? Contact Patricia Johnson at 412-259-1758 or email@example.com to learn about what Printing Industries of America has to offer.
Join Our Talent Pool
- Email a Resumé
Please specify position applying for in subject line.
- Mail a Resumé
Attn: Human Resources
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Printing Industries of America Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits (to include: medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance) and compensation packages
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Generous retirement plan matching
- Training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Printing Industries of America employee recognition awards
Printing Industries of America provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by law. This policy is consistent with federal, state, and local laws and is incorporated in all Printing Industries of America's employment-related decision making.
Published on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 (updated 05/05/2011)
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ