Welcome to the EHS Affairs Training Page. Training is central to the proper functioning and operation of a company. EHS training serves two roles, with the first being a cost effective way to standardize operations and to provide for maximized efficiency across all functional areas, and the second to meet mandatory training requirements. Those companies that combine the two are able to leverage their resources to reduce waste, increase efficiency, and improve employee morale all while meeting their regulatory requirements.
Communicating the technical details of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) requirements is a critical step in achieving employee understanding and meeting compliance requirements. It is becoming more important than ever to seek and implement cost-effective programs that clearly add value to the organization and this is where our EHS Affairs team can help.
Our EHS Affairs staff has extensive practical experience with the applicable regulatory requirements and a strong background in the application of the requirements to the printing industry. This strong combination allows the tailoring of training that can meet your needs and serve as a strong foundation for other programs such as lean and green manufacturing.
The EHS Affairs staff has developed and implemented a variety of EHS training programs to help printers meet their compliance requirements and achieve their EHS goals. Our custom EHS training programs can be structured to accommodate different types of printing operations, program formats, diverse audiences, and the varied regulatory frameworks. We can work with you by providing either direct employee training or training the trainer or those who would be responsible for conducting the training at your facility.
Some of the training topics our staff can cover include:
- DOT’s Hazardous Materials Handling and Transportation
- EPA’s Hazardous Waste Identification and Management
- Safety and OSHA Compliance Training For Supervisors
- Ergonomics Evaluation and Work Station Improvement
- OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard for Chemical Safety
- OSHA’s Personal Protective Equipment Standard For Injury Prevention
- OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout and Machine Guarding For Safe Equipment Operation
- OSHA’s Powered Industrial Trucks, Including Forklifts, Roll Trucks, and Pallet Jacks
- OSHA’s Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Comprehensive OSHA Training Via General Industry 10-Hour Course
For more information contact Gary Jones at 1-800-910-4283 ext. 794 or firstname.lastname@example.org