Honoring an outstanding academic educator and/or industry trainer in the graphic communications field
October 12, 2016 is the nomination deadline for the 2015 Education Awards!
Why Nominate Someone?
Recognize those preserving the future of our industry. Education Award recipients join 30 years of notable printing educators and trainers, such as Larry Kroll, Thomas Schildgen, John Leininger, and Susan Kinney. An engraved plaque is presented to the recipient(s) to commemorate their accomplishments.
This year’s presentation of the Education Awards of Excellence will take place in front of an impressive audience of academic educators, researchers, and other industry professionals at the
TAGA 68th Annual Technical Confernce, March 20-23, 2016 in Memphis, TN, USA.
- Educators from all academic levels and trainers in all segments of the printing industry are eligible.
- The competition is not limited to the United States; educators of any nationality may enter.
- Nominees do not have to be Printing Industries of America members.
- Self-nominations are accepted. Previous winners are not eligible for a second award.
Nominations should be based on the following criteria:
- A distinguished educational service provided as a direct result of the individual’s leadership
- A special education or training program that is attributed to the efforts of the individual
- A significant educational project that was the result of the individual’s efforts
- A special display of graphic communications leadership at the local, state, or national level
- A special educational or training accomplishment attributed to the individual
The candidate may be involved in one or more of the above, or there may be a unique situation or contribution that is not covered that warrants recognition.
For more information, contact Kayleigh Smith at 412-259-1713 or by clicking here.