Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- BIA Announces the Recipients of the 2013 Product of Excellence Awards
- The 2013 Color Management Conference Brings Together Color, Brand and Design Professionals
- Special Notice to Members: Printing Industries of America Takes on Issue of Patent Trolling
- California Polytechnic State University Wins the 2013 PGSF College Poster Design Competition
- LPIA Announces Nominations Now Being Accepted for Hall of Fame Award & Emerging Leader Awards
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) utilizing JDF technology is essential for increased productivity and efficiency. Printing companies will become efficient and automated using JDF certified products and using ICS documents for integration points in their workflow. As a core activity for the Center of Technology and Research, the Printing Industries of America has multiple integrations throughout the facility to showcase productivity enhancements in their workflow.
TAGA - Technical Association of the Graphic Arts
Organized in 1948, TAGA is the only global professional technical association for the graphic arts industries. TAGA, which has over 300 individual members worldwide, also maintains the industry's best permanent set of technical papers and abstracts. Abstracts currently being accepted for the 2014 TAGA Conference.
TAGA Student Chapters
Established in 1985, the TAGA Student Chapters are an integral part of the TAGA organization. Organized TAGA Student Chapters as well as individual students at several universities participate in technical research that is presented at the Annual Technical Conference.