We are your post press resource—dedicated to supporting our valuable members through the finest networking in the Post Press industry and education on the latest innovative technologies. Our members enjoy access to value-added resources that allow them to be more competitive and profitable. With a network of manufacturers and vendors, we are expanding together toward a successful future.
The BIA recognizes that your needs are continually changing. Since 1955 finishing professionals and industry suppliers have trusted our association to help them grow successfully. Today, as part of an evolving industry, we have broadened our range of benefits to help you meet your expanding needs and be the post press resource you can rely on for years to come.
There are now three new membership options to join the BIA.
- Student/Educator Rate: As a student or educator, you will receive a one-year membership with the BIA for a $300 fee.
- Complimentary Trial Period: Sign up to join the BIA for a three-month trial period. Use this opportunity to learn all that the BIA can do for you.
- Findabindery.com/three-month trial membership: For $300 have your company name listed on findabindery.com for a year as well as a three-month complimentary trial into the BIA. After three months your trial expires, but your listing stays up.
See all of the BIA membership pricing and download a membership form at www.printing.org/biamembership.
How will the BIA help my company?
- BIA members are branded as the “best of the best” in the industry. Professionals in the graphic arts industry contact us when they demand a quality company.
- Being an officially recognized bindery or supplier by the BIA. When someone calls Printing Industries of America looking for a graphic finisher, trade bindery, or custom loose leaf company, people know that BIA members are the best of the best.
- Connections & Education
- Networking: BIA provides access to critical intelligence, market analysis, and cutting edge technical and management programming tailored to meet the needs of your entire team featuring nationally recognized experts and practitioners.
- BIA Related Events: BIA events include co-located conferences that provides peer-to-peer, face-to-face networking with industry and global leaders—members become advocates with other members.
- PostPress Magazine: Published Quarterly, Postpress is the BIA's official publication.
- Bound for Excellence e-newsletter: The Bound for Excellence newsletter keeps members updated on the latest industry news, BIA events, and latest on media. A BIA members-only benefit.
- BIA Email Listserv:Have a problem? Stuck on a job? Ask you peers for help with this networking tool. Also featuring potential jobs from companies seeking the services of a BIA Member.
- Networking, Promotion, and Recognition
- Find a Bindery: Printers need excellent partners, and this is an excellent resource for showcasing BIA members. Check out www.printing.org/findabindery.
- BIA LinkedIn Group: Join the discussion by searching for search for “BIA.”
- @BindingInd: Follow us on Twitter!
- BIA Awards: Specialized recognition programs such as the Product of Excellence Awards, Emerging Leader Award, BIA Hall of Fame, and Feingold Award.
Whether you’re a trade bindery, custom loose-leaf manufacturer, graphic finisher, or a supplier to those industries, the BIA is the definitive organization for the post press industry.
For information about BIA services and/or joining this group please contact Chrystal Kapanyko, Manager, BIA, at 412-259-1736 or ckapanyko@printing.
Kolbus—the premier Sponsor of the BIA