We are your post press resource—dedicated to supporting our valuable members through the finest networking in the Post Press industry and education on the latest innovative technologies. Our members enjoy access to value-added resources that allow them to be more competitive and profitable. With a network of manufacturers and vendors, we are expanding together toward a successful future.
The BIA recognizes that your needs are continually changing. Since 1955 finishing professionals and industry suppliers have trusted our association to help them grow successfully. Today, as part of an evolving industry, we have broadened our range of benefits to help you meet your expanding needs and be the post press resource you can rely on for years to come.
How will the BIA help my company?
- BIA members are branded as the “best of the best” in the industry. Professionals in the graphic arts industry contact us when they demand a quality company.
- Being an officially recognized bindery or supplier by the BIA. When someone calls Printing Industries of America looking for a graphic finisher, trade bindery, or custom loose leaf company, people know that BIA members are the best of the best.
- Connections & Education
- Related Events: Printing Industries of America conferences provide peer-to-peer, face-to-face networking with industry and global leaders—members become advocates with other members.
- PostPress Magazine: Published Quarterly, Postpress is the BIA's official publication.
- BIA Email Listserv:Have a problem? Stuck on a job? Ask you peers for help with this networking tool. Also featuring potential jobs from companies seeking the services of a BIA Member.
- Networking, Promotion, and Recognition
Whether you’re a trade bindery, custom loose-leaf manufacturer, graphic finisher, or a supplier to those industries, the BIA is the definitive organization for the post press industry.
For information about BIA services and/or joining this group please contact bia (at) printing.org.
Kolbus—the premier Sponsor of the BIA