Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Apple Buying Power
Exclusive savings from Apple.
Apple and Printing Industries of America bring the membership a special program. Members qualify for preferred pricing on the latest Apple products and accessories.
- Special member pricing on Apple and third-party products
- Exclusive promotions
- Complimentary shipping on all orders over $50
- Free engraving on all new iPod models
- Mac customization
- Flexible business financing options
Visit the Members-Only section for more information.
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife, and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music, video players, iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone.
Published on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 (updated 01/29/2010)
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics
- @printind #HR listserve Q&A How do you manage your annual vacation accrual? We are considering a change #jointheconversation DM me #Printing
- RT @printind: Get highlights of OSHA’s focus in 2013 & the types of citations & penalties facing #printers in tomorrow's webinar...