Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
InterTech™ Technology Awards
About the InterTech™ Technology Awards
Since 1978 the InterTech™ Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
The 2014 InterTech™ entry website will accept early bird entries up to March 31, 2014. Final entry deadline is May 31, 2014.
2013 InterTech™ Technology Award Recipients
Judging has been completed for the 2013 InterTech™ Technology Awards. Eleven technologies were selected based on their innovation and likelihood of advancing the performance of the graphic communications industry. They are:
- Pressero with eDocBuilder, Aleyant Systems
- Aproove, Aproove SA
- POWERCOAT, Arjowiggins Creative Papers
- ORIS Lynx, CGS Publishing Technologies International
- GMG OpenColor, GMG
- Heidelberg Speedmaster XL VLF Press with Twin-Gripper Delivery and Remote Fan-Out Control, Heidelberg USA
- HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press, HP
- KODAK FLEXCEL Direct System, Eastman Kodak Company
- JETvarnish 3D, MGI Digital Graphic Technology
- Scodix Metallic™ with Scodix SENSE™, Scodix, Inc.
- DLMS: Distributed Learning Management System, Sinapse Print Simulators
InterTech™ Award Recipients Benefit from …
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech™ publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter—sent to more than 40,000 graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech™ Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech™ Lucite™ star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
For more information about the the InterTech™ Technology Awards, please use the links above to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees. For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 (412-259-1710 outside the U.S.)
Published on Monday, September 24, 2012 (updated 11/07/2013)