Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- PIA Employment Opportunity: Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist
- PIA Employment Opportunity: Graphic Designer
- Printing Industries of America Applauds Passage of the Innovation Act of 2013
- Announcing the Printing Industries Press Holiday Sale!
- Automation Solutions Network Meeting, February 11–12, 2014
About Printing Industries Press
Our publishing history goes back nearly 90 years, to 1921, when PIA published the first volumes in the venerable (and still published) Ratios series, and 1927, when the Lithographic Technical Foundation (LTF) published its first textbook on single-color sheetfed press operating.
A solid human resources program is essential for any printer to operate profitably, competitively and within the law. Meeting all these challenges can certainly be done by the small printer who does not have the staff expertise to devote full-time to each of these areas.