Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Showcase Your Company’s Technology and Research: TAGA 66th Annual Technical Conference Call for Papers
- Latest industry news, technology and developments from Printing Industries of America at Booth #4855 at PRINT® 13
- 2013 Ratios Survey Deadline Extended
- Graphic Arts Students Prepared for a Mixed-Media World
- A Monumental Shift—look into the highly anticipated session from Andrew Davis at Integrated Print Forum 2013
Equal Employment Opportunity is an area printers must still be mindful of in the context of the employment relationship. For example, as the country's work force ages, we...
Premier Print Awards
Each year Printing Industries of America holds one of the most prestigious print competitions in the world—the Premier Print Awards.
Helmut Kipphan Student Publication Competition
Since the establishment of the TAGA Student Chapters in 1985, student chapters have produced technical publications to showcase their student research, and starting in 1993, the TAGA Board of Directors has awarded a Grand Prize Award to recognize their efforts in producing their TAGA Student Publications.